Looking further West, the Wash House built in 1855, where immigrants could wash their clothes, is on the shore, with the First Class hotel above it on the hill. At the extreme left, is the Celtic Cross.

Back 
Home

This page last updated on April 9, 2010 by Gilbert Provost - g.provost@xplornet.ca
  © 1999-2010 Gilbert Provost, All Rights Reserved.